Anniversary is special occasion of our life which reminds us of our marriage. To make this special occasion more special, let try to make a chocolate cake at your home by yourself. It will definitely make your partner feel happy and special. So give a try to this Anniversary eggless microwave chocolate cake recipe which is super easy and quick to make and I have also prepared on my anniversary.
Ingredients required for preparing this Anniversary eggless microwave chocolate cake are:
Maida – 1 cup
Sugar – ¾ cup
Curd – ½ tbsp
Butter – ½ cup
Baking powder – 1 tbsp
Soda bicarbonate – ¼ tbsp
Milk – 4-5 tbsp
Coco powder – 3 tbsp
Method for preparing this Anniversary eggless microwave chocolate cake is:
- Grease a round microwave round cake dish.
- Sieve maida, coco powder, soda bicarbonate and baking powder.
- Beat curd, butter, sugar and mix well till it gets fluffy and creamy.
- Mix sieved mixture with beated butter mixture.
- Add milk and mix well.
- Pour the cake batter in the greased microwave dish for 7-8 minutes at 60% power.
- Then microwave the batter for 1 minute at 100% power.
- Cool for 10 minutes and garnish it with your favourite icing.
- Mix butter and sugar well till it gets fluffy and creamy and stir continuously.
- Add coco powder and water solution in the butter paste and stir well.
- Pour this icing in a plastic cone. Shape and decorate the cake with your desire and wish.
- Your eggless chocolate cake is ready.
Your Anniversary eggless microwave chocolate cake is ready to serve and eat.