Acne is a group of rashes which appears on our skin. It can be caused by blocked hair follicles in some areas of face. It commonly affects youngsters. Acne is caused when oil glands of our skin produce more secretions. Dead cells and secretions blocked hair follicles, causing infections. Infected follicles get inflamed leading to acne. Oily diet may be the cause of acne. Some Home remedies for acne are available, so check them out.
Some Home remedies for acne are as follows:
- Apply grated potatoes as a paste. This treats skin blemishes. Wrinkles, boils, pimples, blackheads, whiteheads etc. Potato is good for cleaning the face impurities.
- Make a paste of roasted and powdered pomegranate skin with some fresh lemon juice. You can apply it over boils, acne, pimples, blackheads and white heads. It will cure them.
- Make a paste from sandalwood by adding few drops of rose water and apply it on scarred area. Leave the paste for more than an hour. Then wash off the face with warm water.
These 3 different type of paste can help you in preventing the acnes.
Some Skincare tips for acne are:
- Clean skin with mild cleanser. This will clean your skin and help in getting rid of impurities on face.
- Use oil free cosmetics. It will prevent oil for depositing on face.
- Eating a balanced diet will help in making your skin glow from inside.
- Drink plenty of fluids like juices and water as it will remove the toxic from your body.
Avoid these for acne:
- Avoid squeezing of pimples as it will make them more worse only.
- Avoid sunburn. For this cover the body when you come in contact with sun or use sun screen lotion.
- Avoid fizzy drinks. These type of drinks are not good for health so it is better to avoid them.
I hope these home remedies for acne are helpful to you and you will try them at your home. Check similar post of home remedies on pimple as well.
please start following us on facebook and pinterest.
Please comment below if you want to make any kind of request: