When there is rise in the internal temperature of our body, then we call it common cold. Average body temperature is 98.6 degree F and 37 degree C. When thermometer said it is above that, then we have common fever. This can be prevented or cured by some Home remedies for common fever.
Cause of common fever:
Infection and Infectious diseases like Common cold, Malaria, Influenza are the most common cause of fever.
Home remedies for common fever:
- Take cool baths for 5 to 10 mins. Repeat until the fever is down.
- A cup of fresh juice of apricots mixes with 1 tbsp of glucose or honey which is a very cooling drink during fever. It quenches the thirst and eliminates waste from the body. It tones up the eyes, stomach, liver, heart and nerves by supplying vitamin and minerals.
- Drink juice made of sweet basil leaves or tulsi leaves twice or thrice a day. It is one of most effective home remedies in the treatment of common fever.
Some tips for staying away from common fever:
- Avoid cold food items like Ice-cream and cold drinks as they can instantly give you cold and then fever.
- Cover your face with handkerchief or cloth so that dust particles will not enter your body.
- Don’t overstretch yourself in your routine work. It can give you headache and then lead to fever.
I hope these Home remedies for common fever will help you in recovering and make your body healthy again. Check similar post of home remedies on common cold as well.
For updates, follow us on Facebook and Pinterest.
Comment below if you have any suggestion or request to make: