Sandesh is a one of the most popular Indian dessert dish and also most popular Bengali dessert. It is mainly made in the state of west Bengal in our country. As festival season is here, why not to share some happiness and sweetness through this most popular Indian Bengali dessert Sandesh recipe. It is really so easy to make and cook. You can involve your kids for preparing it. Let’s start preparing it.
Ingredients for this Indian Bengali dessert Sandesh recipe are:
Paneer (cottage cheese) – 500 Gms
Sugar – 300 Gms
Cinnamon powder – ¼ tbsp
Preparation method of this Indian Bengali dessert Sandesh recipe is:
- Put paneer (cottage cheese) in the mixing bowl and beat it hard to make a smooth creamy paste out of it.
- Take a pan and add sugar and paneer in it and stir it continuously on low flame.
- Remove the pan from the flame, when the surface of mixture start sticking to it and mixture of sugar and paneer get thicker.
- Add cinnamon powder for the finer taste.
- Let it cool down for around 15 minutes.
- Make balls from this mixture and mould them into some specific shape.
- Your Indian Bengali dessert Sandesh recipe is ready to eat now and you can serve it to your guests and kids.