Indian Breakfast poha recipe is a very popular Mumbai street food recipe which is available only at morning time. It is one of the common breakfast meal of Indians which is cooked in almost every part of India By Indians. I usually make it in just 15-20 mins by using main ingredient as poha (rice flakes), onion and peanuts. You can also add potato or dry fruits in it. So here is the recipe:
For this Indian Breakfast poha recipe, Ingredients required are:
Poha (rice flakes) : 200 gms
Peanuts : 1 Tbsp
Onion : 1
Green chillies : 2
Oil : 1 tbsp
Salt : 1 tbsp
Turmeric powder : 1/2 tbsp
Coriander powder : 1 tbsp
Chilli powder : 1/2 tbsp
Method for preparing this Indian Breakfast poha recipe is:
- Chop down the onion and green chillies.
- Wash the poha or rice flakes and remove the excess water from it.
- Take a pan and add oil in it.
- add cumin and peanut and let them crackle for a while.
- Now add onion and green chillies in it and saute it till it get light brown in color.
- Add turmeric powder and coriander powder and stir well.
- Add poha in it and mix it well.
- Now add chilli powder and salt in it and mix it
- Indian Breakfast poha recipe is now ready.
I hope you will like it.
Please check this recipe Indian breakfast poha cutlets recipe too.