Cauliflower is one of the healthy vegetable. Cauliflower is an excellent source of vitamin c and vitamin k and it is known for its Detox support, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits.
We Indian love to make cauliflower in a dry form mostly. But Curry can also be made for preparing recipe from cauliflower. This is an interesting chatpati Indian Cauliflower curry recipe and you will love it if you like khatti meethi recipes. Have a look on the recipe and try it at home at least once.
Ingredients required for preparing this Indian Cauliflower curry recipe are:
Cauliflower -1 (chopped and boiled with water and salt)
Orange juice – 1 cup
Orange rind – 1 tbsp (sliced into small pieces)
Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
Sugar – 1 tbsp
Tomato – 2 (grinded)
Corn flour – 2 tbsp
Red chilli powder – 1 tbsp
Salt -1 tbsp
Cloves – 3
Black pepper powder -1/2 tbsp
Mint powder – ½ tbsp
Oil – 1 big tbsp
Method for preparing this Indian Cauliflower curry recipe is:
- Chop down the cauliflower into small pieces and take a bowl and boil it for around 10 minutes in water and salt.
Grind tomato in the mixture machine.
- Take a pan and add oil in it.
- Add cloves and let them crackle for few seconds.
- Now add cauliflower and fry them for a while.
- Add orange and lemon juice and add tomato juice as well and let it cook for 5 minutes.
- Add sugar, corn flour, red chilli powder, salt, orange rind, black pepper powder and stir everything well and cook for 5 minutes more.
- If required, add water in it for making the consistency of curry much better.
- Your Indian Cauliflower curry recipe is ready now to serve and eat with chapattis.
I hope you like this Indian curry recipe which is actually very easy and simple.
For updates, stay connected with us through Facebook and Pinterest.
Please comment below if you have any query or suggestion.