Chocolate chocolate chocolate ………kids adults everyone love chocolate but it is actually costly to fulfil the greed of chocolate of everyone. So why not, try to make chocolate at home. This chocolate making thing is not actually in Indian recipe books so I am giving you a great Indian chocolate making at home which is so easy to make and my suggestion is that please try this recipe at least once. And I am sure you will try this recipe second time. So this is the recipe:
Requirement for Indian chocolate making at home:
Recipe for Indian chocolate making at home:
1. Chop down the dry fruits like almonds, pista and kaju.
2. Roast these dry fruits on flat pan on low flame. Don’t overcook these dry fruits as they will give burned flavour.
3. Melt the raw chocolate in the microwave with short intervals like 1 minute…..
4. Another way of melting raw chocolate is take boiling water and put bowl over it which contains chocolate. This is a slow process but it really works.
5. Now add dry fruits and cherries in melted chocolate.
6. Mix the whole mixture smoothly.
7. Now for the shape of chocolate, take aluminium foil and make a rectangle with it.
8. Pour the chocolate in it and spread it all over its corners of rectangle.
9. My suggestion —- you can make small rectangle or other shapes with aluminium foil.
10. Put this chocolate in the refrigerator for around 30 mins.
11. Your recipe Indian chocolate making at home is ready.
I hope you and kids will love this recipe of Indian chocolate making at home.