Do you know one amazing dish of India which is actually given almost free in the lunch or dinner time of restaurants in South India. But it is not as simple as that it looks like. It has amazing flavours of India especially of Hyderabad. That’s why I give it a name like Indian Hyderabadi Mirch Ka Salan.
Let’s prepare this Indian Hyderabadi Mirch Ka Salan, for this, we will need:
Big green chillies—- 10
Coconut — grated 100gms
Peanuts— 100 gms
Sesame seeds — 10 gms
Dry Red chillies — 3-4
Cumin seeds – 1 tbsp
Mustard seeds – 1/2 tbsp
Ginger – garlic paste – 1 tbsp
Onions— 2 (sliced in big pieces)
Turmeric powder – 1/2 tbsp
Chilli powder – 1/2 tbsp
Coriander powder – 1 tbsp
Curd – 1 small bowl
Salt for taste – 1 tbsp
Oil – 3-4 tbsp
How we are going to make Indian Hyderabadi Mirch Ka Salan:
- Take pan and roast peanuts, coconut , sesame seeds in it on low flame.
- Make paste of these three and put aside.
- Take pan and now add oil in it and fry a little bit the big green chillies in it, so that their bitterness get lower due to frying.
- Take pan and oil in it and now add mustard seeds and cumin seeds in it and let them crackle for a minute.
- Now add dry red chillies and onion in it and sauté them for a while.
- When the onions are turned golden brown, then we will add ginger- garlic paste and mix them well.
- Now it is time to add some species, so add turmeric powder and coriander powder in it and mix everything well.
- Now add the peanut-coconut paste in it and mix it .
- Now add salt and chilli powder in it and add some water in it according to the gravy thickness.
- Now let this cook for around 30 mins and in between just stir it.
- When it is cooked and you can observe it color changing and also the smell is also changed now, you can add curd in it and stir the whole gravy and let it simmer for a while.
- After some time, you can add the fried big green chillies in it and make them cook for around 5 mins with the gravy.
- Indian Hyderabadi Mirch Ka Salan is ready now for the serving or taking in lunch or dinner.
I hope every one loved this amazing recipe and I am requesting everyone to please try this recipe at least once, you will definitely love it and will make again again. check out Rajasthani cuisine gatte ki sabzi as well.
Stay connected with us through Facebook and Pinterest.
If you have any queries related to it you can write your comments below and I will try to come up with the perfect solution to it.