Indian rajasthani cuisine gatte ki sabzi is a recipe that is very popular and famous in rajasthan state and this recipe has its own special flavour and taste. It is amazing in cooking if you want your food to be special and impressive. Let try to make this Indian rajasthani cuisine gatte ki sabzi recipe for impressing someone who is as special as this recipe is.
Ingredients required for making this Indian rajasthani cuisine gatte ki sabzi recipe:
Method for preparing this Indian rajasthani cuisine gatte ki sabzi recipe:
- Take a bowl and add 2 cups besan, ¾ tbsp salt, ¼ tbsp turmeric powder, 1 tbsp chilli powder, 2 tbsp coriander powder, ½ tbsp cumin seeds and 1 tbsp of oil.
- Knead all the ingredients by using water and make a dough out of it.
- Roll the dough in rectangular-circular way.
- Cut these rolls in small square shape of 2 by 2 cm in length.
- Heat a vessel with water and add these rolls in the boiled water and let these rolls boil for 10-15 mins.
- Drain out all the excess amount of water from these rolls or gattas.
- Take a pan and add 1 tbsp oil in it and add ½ tbsp of cumin seed and make them crackle for a minute.
- Add chopped onions, garlic and green chillies in it and make it sauté for around 5 minutes.
- Now add 1 tbsp turmeric powder and 1 tbsp of coriander powder and stir it.
- Now add chopped tomatoes and stir everything in pan with adding 1 glass of water and cook it for 5 minutes.
- Add 1 tbsp salt and ½ tbsp chilli powder in it and stir it.
- It is time add rolls or gattes in this curry and stir everything and let it cook for around 5 minutes more.
- Your Indian rajasthani cuisine gatte ki sabzi recipe is ready to eat now.