Recently, I prepared a pasta dish which I actually sort of invented it by using the available ingredients at my home and after the innovation, it is very yummy and tasty. In most of my recipe, I share only the Indian food and cooking dish, so this time I think to come up with a fusion recipe which has flavour of both india and forgien countries. So let make this fusion recipe of Macroni pasta with chilli and cheese.
Ingredients for preparing this Macroni pasta with chilli and cheese:
Macroni – 200 gms
Chilli sauce – ½ cup
Ginger- garlic paste – 1 tbsp
Onion – 1 (chopped)
Tomato – 1 (chopped)
Cheese – ½ cup (cut in 1 cm cubes)
Turmeric powder – 1/3 tbsp
Coriander powder – ½ tbsp
Butter – 1 tbsp
Salt – 2 tbsp
Olive Oil – 2-3 tbsp
Method for preparing this Macroni pasta with chilli and cheese:
- Take a utensil or bowl and add water in it and turn on the stove on medium flame.
- Add 1 tbsp of each oil and salt in it and add macroni in it and boil it till it get softer.
- Turn off the flame and take the sieve and remove the excess water from the boiled macroni.
- Take a pan and turn on the stove on medium flame.
- Add oil in it and add chopped onions and stir them till they turn into little pinkish in color.
- Now add the ginger garlic paste and stir it for a few seconds.
- Add turmeric powder and coriander powder and add tomatoes in it and stir it for 5 minutes by adding half glass of water in it.
- Add chilli sauce and macroni in it and stir them.
- Now add butter and sprinkle the cheese all over the macroni and cook it for 1 minute more.
- Your Macroni pasta with chilli and cheese recipe is ready now and you can serve it.
I hope you like this pasta recipe and please check out our Facebook and Pinterest profile too for updates. Check this other Indian Snack Vada Pau also.
Please comment below if you have any suggestion: