Almonds are good for eyes and brain. So it is necessary to take almonds in our daily diet. Refreshing Almond milk shake or badam milk is a perfect way to fit it in our daily diet as it is very nourishing drink and ideal for kids in the summer. You can drink it hot or cold anyway you like. Let’s have a look on this interesting summer drink which is very easy to prepare.
Ingredients required for preparing this Refreshing Almond milk shake or badam milk are:
Milk – 3 cup
Almond – ½ cup
Sugar – 2 tbsp
Saffron – small pinch
Cardamom powder (elaichi) – ½ tbsp
Method for preparing this Refreshing Almond milk shake or badam milk is:
- Soak down the almonds for overnight and peel them off in the morning.
- Grind these almonds and put the paste aside.
- Boil the milk in heavy bottom pot on medium flame.
- Add almond paste in the hot milk and lower the flame and cook it for around 10 minutes.
- Add saffron, cardamom powder and sugar in it. Stir well everything and cook it till the sugar dissolves.
- Add this badam milk to a glass and serve it hot. You can also refrigerate it and serve it cold.
- Your Refreshing Almond milk shake or badam milk is ready now to serve and drink.
I hope you find it tasty, delicious and refreshing. Have a look on some other summer drinks too.
For updates, stay connected with us through Facebook and Pinterest.
Please comment below if you have any query or suggestion.