Mango is an amazing fruit which has so many properties. Mango help in preventing cancer and lowering the cholesterol. It improves eye health, helps in clearing skin and improves digestion. Summer Mango shake with rooh afza is summer drink which is made by using mango, milk and rooh afza. You can use strawberry jam or jelly if you don’t find rooh afza. So let check out the ingredients and start making this amazing super summer drink.
Ingredients required for creating this Summer Mango shake with rooh afza are:
Mango – 2
Sugar – 1 cup
Milk – 1 cup
Almonds – 10
Rooh afza or strawberry jam/jelly – 3 tbsp
Ice for chilling
Green Cardamom – 5
Method for preparing this Summer Mango shake with rooh afza is:
- Chop down the mango in the juicer. Leave it for a while.
- Chop down the almonds and cashewnuts. Put them aside for a while.
- Crush the green cardamom in the mortar and put it aside.
- Add milk, sugar and rooh afza or strawberry jam in the juicer containing mango and mix it.
- Add crushed green cardamom and mix well.
- Add ice cubes in it and stir well. You can add one icecream scoop in it for making it more tasty. Serve it cold.
- Your Summer Mango shake with rooh afza is ready now to serve and drink.
I hope you like this awesome super cool summer drink. Check out the other summer drinks available in our site.
For more updates, like our Facebook page and pin us on Pinterest.
Comment below if you have any question regarding this recipe or this site: